1. Fact finding
- Tell us about yourself, the event or occasion.
- Explain who your audience is.
- Describe where you will deliver your speech, the venue.
- Give us the key points and any important information.
- When terms are agreed, we write a first draft and send it for your perusal.
2. Review content
- Read the first draft out loud three times and let us know if you want changes.
- We can edit the original or create two further drafts.
- By the third draft everything will be perfect.
3. Public Speaking Tuition
- If you are nervous about delivering your speech we help you overcome anxiety.
- Next to moving house and divorce, public speaking is one of life's biggest challenges. Very few people receive formal training.
- Take advantage of 25 years' experience in the business, theatre and television industries.
- We pride ourselves on sharing the skills necessary for successful communication.
- When people say, "You said it," you'll be glowing with pride!
- Applause is good for the soul.